Looks like we’re now set for next Monday for the exit of Bristol Harbour:
A high spring tide on Monday will delay our departure until lunchtime but will still head for Bath. Might get some willing volunteers to lock us up through to the top (Rob & Sheila?). Then it’s onwards towards Devizes. It’ll take as long as it takes!